Yaayy!! So I am totally honoured and gratetful for the Sisterhood of the World Blogger Award nomination, and would love to thank the beautiful Kelly from Chicgeek123, check her blog post. I’ve been blogging for nearly 6 months now and have made some great blogger friends, this is my first nomination for a blogging award and am really happy :)… so thank you Kelly..x
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
2. Put the award logo on your blog.
3. Answer the ten questions they have sent you.
4. Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Nominate ten people.
I was given 10 questions to answer from Kelly, so here we go…
1. What made you decide to start blogging?
Such a cliché, I’ve always followed bloggers and beauty youtube gurus and always thought I want to blog, however I didn’t just want to blog about makeup, so I decided rather than keep it to a niche blogging market, I wanted to blog about anything and everything that I like and affects me.. so I’ve studied law and makeup, I’m currently working as a paralegal in a Solicitor’s firm. So that’s how I came up with my blog name and I’m a big fan of lipsticks! At the moment its an ‘all over it’ blog but I may change it in the future!
2. Who are your biggest beauty inspirations?
Irene Sarah this doll needs no introduction, she’s simply amazing and inspirational!
3. What is your favorite makeup brand (High-end and Drugstore)?
High end- NARS
4. What is the one makeup product you can’t live without?
I always always always talk about how I have dark under eye’s so my GO-TO makeup product is concealer, either Sleek or my new FAVE NYX HD concealer, my review here.
5. If you could only apply 3 products to your face, what would they be?
I use probably 3 or less products to my face… I use Sleek Concealer and Bourjois eyeliner and MAC kinda sexy lipstick.
6. Favorite makeup trend?
CONTOURING! Thank you Kim K.. simply the best and cheap way to look like you’ve had surgery!
7. Makeup trend you wish would go away?
Unusual coloured lipsticks! lol
8. Favorite place to buy makeup?
Hmm… Canada.. Though I’m from the UK… I have family who live in British Columbia and whenever I visit, it’s always a huge makeup haul! They have the best makeup brands and stores, as do the US! I tend to go MAC and Sephora!
9. Biggest makeup regret?
Foundations!! For those who read my blogs will be aware that I rarely wear foundation and instead I like to wear the Body Shop BB cream… It’s not to say that I don’t own any foundations, but I do… however few months ago I bought the Benefit flawless foundation priced at £26.50 (pricey)… USED ONLY TWICE! Though its great coverage, I’m just that someone who has it in my makeup bag but doesn’t wear it, but then again I won’t give it away lol!
10. Favorite part of wearing makeup?
On the LIPS.. you can create whatever shape or look you want, with or without lip liner!
Le’go my 10 questions:
1. How did you come up with your blog name?
2. Where do you hope to see your blog in the future?
3. What’s your favourite holiday destination?
4. What’s your summer makeup routine?
5. What’s your go-to makeup product?
6. What’s your favourite make up brand and why?
7. Any makeup products you have bought and have been disappointed with?
8. What celebrity makeup artist would you choose and why?
9. Do you prefer to shop in store or online?
10. What has been your favourite blog post to write and why?
I nominate the following beauties
Thank you for reading hope you have enjoyed reading this post. Once again thank you Kelly 🙂